Thursday, May 3, 2012

whoever was…



Alone I lay in this forest
Head full of thought and a heart on fire
Comforted by the warm wind which is the only thing I believe in
Left in this reality with nothing… no one but myself
Save me from this feeling of being selfishly incomplete
Wishing I could fulfill my soul by just living a peaceful humble version of myself
But at night when I close my eyes, I’m alone in my darkness
Haunted by the thought of another unfulfilled day ahead
Haunted in my dreams with those who are no longer
And saddened of the reality that everyone leaves

The loneliness is fulfilling… harmless
I’ve grown to love the silence of its obscured blackness
Falling for its endless mass of emptiness
The happiest sad girl who ever was…

Alone I lay in this forest
Head full of thought…
A heart on fire
And a soul forever contently isolated

No comments:

Post a Comment