Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Wish...


I wish my heart didn’t feel so heavy

I wish I wasn’t so sad because of you

I wish you could take this pain away

I wish I could have saved you

I wish I would have never let you down

I wish I could have you back

I wish it didn’t hurt so badly

I wish I didn’t miss you so much

I wish my soul wasn’t bleeding sadness

I wish I would hear your voice

I wish I could let you go

I wish I could feel your touch

I wish memories wouldn't hurt

I wish I wasn’t ashamed of my grief

I wish I could smile again

I wish I could remember every moment

I wish we could share just one more laugh

I wish I could have taken your pain away

I wish you were here

I wish I didn’t feel so alone

I wish I could look at myself in a mirror

I wish you could feel how bad it hurts

I wish I could accept what is

I wish I could dream of you every night

I wish I wasn’t haunted by your memory

I wish I could face reality

I wish i wasn't waiting for you to return

I wish I wasn’t so broken

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish

Out of this nightmare that is my reality forever without you


Dez Hush

No comments:

Post a Comment